How do you manage your cyber risk?
Cyber security has never been just an IT issue. It is a major business issue that requires focus and knowledge. Our Cyber Security By Design framework introduces a whole of company approach to managing cyber risk. It provides a framework to map standards, cut costs and increase efficiency by identifying and managing high priority risks and activities.
Traditionally, cyber security only becomes a focus to organisations after a cyber attack. This re-active approach is both costly and inefficient – and unfortunately, very common. Cyber Security By Design is a pro-active approach to cyber security, recognising that cyber attacks are a case of when, not if. Organisations that are prepared and have the right systems and technology in place are able to respond quickly, recover and continue business operations much sooner- with less cost.
Stickman’s Cyber Security By Design Workshop is the first step in developing a whole of company approach to cyber security.
At our workshop you will learn:
- What is Cyber Security By Design?
- Pros and cons of a standards based approach.
- Relevance of the framework to your business.
- The road map implementing the framework.
- Summary of what you can do next.
For more information or to book a Cyber Security By Design Workshop, talk to a consultant today.
How to proactively manage cyber security threats.
Learn the benefits of Cyber Security By Design and how the NIST framework will transform your approach to cyber security.
- Discover the five continuous functions of an effective cyber security program.
- Learn why a pro-active approach to cyber security is more effective.
Click the orange button below and enter your details to get our whitepaper.